19.4. Advanced coupling tutorial¶
If you have successfully run the simple CROCO-TOY coupled example, and you want to perform more advanced coupled simulation, you can follow this advanced coupling tutorial.
Note that it requires to be quite familiar with the various models to couple.
A set of coupling tools has been designed to help building and runing coupled configurations. It is provided within the
Some pre-processing tools are also provided in the
First the contents of the SCRIPTS_COUPLING toolbox will be described, and then the different steps for running a coupled simulation.
- 19.4.1. Coupling tools contents
- 19.4.2. Coupling tools philosophy and workflow
- 19.4.3. Create your configuration
- 19.4.4. Pre-processing for coupled run
- 19.4.5. Running in COUPLED mode